- How big should an image be to print on a shirt?
- What is a good size for logo?
- What size should a logo be?
- How big should a Tshirt design be?
- Can I put a picture of a celebrity on a shirt and sell it?
- Can I put my logo on a Nike shirt?
- What size should a logo be on a shirt?
- How big should a number be on the back of a shirt?
- How big should a logo be on a polo shirt?
- Can I put a movie quote on a shirt?
- Can I use a company logo on a shirt?
- How far down do you put a design on a shirt?
How big should an image be to print on a shirt?
Here are some of the main transgressions in regard to file size exceptions: The standard printing area men’s or unisex t-shirts is 12×16”, except for men’s XS, which is 10×12”.
The standard printing area for women’s t-shirts is 10×12”, except for women’s XL and larger, which is 12×16”..
What is a good size for logo?
A general rule is to make your signature image no larger than 320px wide, and 70–100px high. Most mobile devices are typically between 320px and 500px wide, so this will ensure your logo looks great on all mobile screens!
What size should a logo be?
Once your design (PNG, transparent background) is ready, you need to upload it to your website. For the most part, 250 px (width) x 100 px (height) are the optimal logo dimensions for a web page. If, however, you need to customize your logo size, we know how to do it!
How big should a Tshirt design be?
ADULT T-SHIRTS: Pocket decals should be around 4″ x 4″ and sleeve designs are typically 2″ x 11″.
Can I put a picture of a celebrity on a shirt and sell it?
Some celebrities fiercely protect the use of their image because they know it has significant monetary value. It’s generally not permissible to print celebrity images on merchandise without authorization to do so. Short answer: No.
Can I put my logo on a Nike shirt?
No, you may not lawfully affix your company logo to a tee shirt that’s already branded by Nike or another sports clothing company and then sell that shirt. That’s trademark infringement. … Affix your company logo to them and then offer them for sale.
What size should a logo be on a shirt?
1. Large Front Graphics. If you want a nice, big graphic, 11 to 13 inches is typically the size of what you’ll print on the shirt, depending on the size of your shirt. The longest side of a sheet of paper is 11 inches long, giving you a nice visual representation of how large your graphic may look on a shirt.
How big should a number be on the back of a shirt?
Common Letter and Number SizesYouth SizeAdult SizeName2″3″Front Number3″4″Back Number6″8″
How big should a logo be on a polo shirt?
4″ by 5″It is recommended that this logo should be no larger than 4″ by 5″, although many are smaller.
Can I put a movie quote on a shirt?
Don’t use a quote on a T-shirt if: Just to be safe, don’t quote anything characters say on anything scripted like movies, TV shows and plays or if it’s a literary work like a novel or poem. The only exception, like we mentioned above, would be if the copyright has expired.
Can I use a company logo on a shirt?
Trademarks or copyright can protect logos, and both forms of intellectual property protection restrict how others may use the logo. … Selling shirts with copyrighted images isn’t impossible, but you should never use someone else’s logos on your T-shirts or other clothing without their explicit permission.
How far down do you put a design on a shirt?
Top of the design 3″ to 3.5″ from the bottom of neck’s edging.Jackets – Back. 6″ to 9″ from the seam of the collar to the design’s center.T-Shirts. 7.5″ to 9″ from the shoulder’s left seam and 4″ to 6″ from the center.Athletic Jersey. Top of the design 2″ to 3″ or 2.5″ to 3″ from the bottom of neck’s edging.