- Which podcasts have the most listeners?
- How many downloads does it take to monetize a podcast?
- Do podcasters make money?
- What is the most downloaded podcast?
- How do I find out how many subscribers a podcast has?
- How long does it take Google to approve a podcast?
- How long does it take for a podcast to be approved by Spotify?
- Is it hard to get a podcast on iTunes?
- What is the #1 podcast in the world?
- Where do people listen to podcasts?
- What makes a good podcast?
- How many podcasts are successful?
- How long does it take for a podcast to be reviewed?
- How do you evaluate a podcast?
- Why do podcasts fail?
Which podcasts have the most listeners?
Anatomy of Murder – audiochuckAnatomy of Murder – audiochuck.
The Joe Rogan Experience – Joe Rogan.
The Daily – The New York Times.
The Ben Shapiro Show – The Daily Wire.
Crime Junkie – audiochuck.
Dead and Gone – Tenderfoot TV, Double Elvis & Cadence13.
Enough – The Daily Wire.
The Dan Bongino Show.More items….
How many downloads does it take to monetize a podcast?
4. How many downloads do I need to start monetizing my podcast? There’s no hard rule here. Generally gathering 400-500 downloads per episode is a great time to starting monetizing a podcast but this is a guideline.
Do podcasters make money?
Sponsorships are the most common way podcasters make money. This is when the podcast promotes the sponsor during the show. You probably hear your favorite shows plug their advertisers a few times in every episode. How much you earn from a sponsor depends on the number of downloads your episodes earn.
What is the most downloaded podcast?
The 10 Most Downloaded Podcasts of All-TimeSerial. This award-winning podcast blends investigative journalism with non-fiction storytelling and tells one story—a true story—over the course of a season.This American Life. … Dr. … Radiolab. … The Daily. … Stuff You Should Know. … S-Town. … Planet Money from NPR.More items…
How do I find out how many subscribers a podcast has?
Backtracks Switchboard, a free podcast analytics service, lists the number of subscribers to your podcast. Switchboard calculates your podcast subscriber counts across listening services and apps in shows you the subscriber count in your analytics dashboard.
How long does it take Google to approve a podcast?
All podcasts submitted to Google Play Music Podcast Portal are moderated. The process can take between 1-10 days, though most submissions are approved within 3 days. Google will email the address you entered as your Google Play email in PowerPress settings When your podcast is approved.
How long does it take for a podcast to be approved by Spotify?
between 2-5 daysBeing Approved Once you’ve submitted, it usually takes between 2-5 days to show up. You can quickly search the app for your podcast each day until it appears.
Is it hard to get a podcast on iTunes?
Podcast hosting on iTunes is arguably the best and most popular way to ensure that your podcast reaches as many listeners as possible. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to upload podcasts to iTunes—you can even get it done in less than an hour!
What is the #1 podcast in the world?
The Top Ranking Podcasts On iTunes (as of August 2020)RankingPodcast1.Call Her Daddy2.Nice White Parents3.The Joe Rogan Experience4.Very Presidential with Ashley Flowers6 more rows•Aug 17, 2020
Where do people listen to podcasts?
When it comes to podcast listening platforms, 52% people use Apple Podcasts, 19% Spotify, 4.6% Stitcher, and 21% use other platforms.
What makes a good podcast?
1. Focus on a central idea. Every podcast has something it’s trying to convey to an audience. … Good podcasts have their main idea defined and clearly understand what they’re trying to say and the best way to express it.
How many podcasts are successful?
How many downloads makes a successful podcast? The most successful podcast episode had around 50,000 downloads in only 30 days. An episode with 9,000 downloads earns a place in the top 5% of podcasts, and 3,400 downloads puts you in the top 10%. The average podcast racks up 141 downloads in the first 30 days.
How long does it take for a podcast to be reviewed?
This process may take up to five business days. We’ll send you an email when the status of your podcast is updated. You can also monitor the status in Podcasts Connect. Typically, new podcasts go live within 24 hours after they’re approved.
How do you evaluate a podcast?
How to Evaluate Podcasts: Tips for Finding the Best PodcastsDetermine whether the podcast’s style is a good match for you. … Verify that the speakers are qualified to discuss the topic. … Confirm that podcast is active and frequently updated. … Watch for excessive advertising.
Why do podcasts fail?
Most podcasts fail because podcasters sabotage themselves. They make the show they think they should make instead of the show they want to make. Instead of going with her gut, a podcaster might make the show she thinks she should make instead of the one she wants to make. Listeners can sense an uninspired product.