- How do you say yes politely?
- What is request example?
- How do you ask for a request politely?
- What do you say to offer something to drink?
- How do you ask for tea or coffee in English?
- How do you say no thank you nicely?
- How do you reply would you mind?
- What is correct sentence?
- Do you mind if I ask you something?
- Do you mind examples?
- How do you politely make an offer?
- How do you politely decline a money offer?
- What is an example of a request sentence?
- How do you order coffee in English chat?
- How do you respond when someone offers an offer?
- Is Would you mind polite?
- How do you offer coffee to a girl?
- How do you say yes to an offer?
How do you say yes politely?
Polite Ways to Say Yes in EnglishYeah, sure.
Here you go.No problem.
I’m always happy to help.Yep.
I will be right there.
(Yep is another informal way to say yes like yeah.)Yeah, I’d be happy to!Cool.
(Yes, cool can really be used to say yes or to show agreement.)You got it.Okay..
What is request example?
32. 1. Request is defined as the act of asking for something or something you asked for. An example of request is the song someone asked a band to play.
How do you ask for a request politely?
Here are some better phrases to make polite requests in English:“Do you mind…?.”“Would you mind…?“Could I…?”“Would it be ok if…?”“Would it be possible…?”“Would you be willing to…?”
What do you say to offer something to drink?
Offering a drink English lessonDo you want a drink of grape juice? = yes, please.Do you want a glass of water? … Would you like a drink of coffee? … Would you like a glass of juice? = … Can I get you something to drink? … Can I get you a glass of pure orange juice? … Could I get you something to drink while am in the kitchen? … Could I get you a glass of wine?More items…
How do you ask for tea or coffee in English?
Some mini-dialogues containing these asking phrases might be:Bob: Can I get you something to drink?Mary: Yes, that would be nice. Thank you.Jack: May I offer you some tea?Doug: Thank you.Alex: Would you like some lemonade?Susan: That would be nice. Thanks for offering.
How do you say no thank you nicely?
2. Or a firm (but polite) alternative.I appreciate your time, but no thank you.Thanks for thinking of me, but I have too much on my plate right now.No thanks!Not today, thanks.Not for me, thanks.I’m afraid I can’t.I’m not really into [heavy metal/decoupage/Pokemon Go], but thanks for asking!More items…•
How do you reply would you mind?
4 Answers. “Do you mind…” is a polite way of asking “Can you….” For this reason, it’s usually acceptable to respond to the semantic intent of the question by answering “Yes (I can do that)”, rather than responding to the grammatical form with “No (I don’t mind)”.
What is correct sentence?
In order for a sentence to be grammatically correct, the subject and verb must both be singular or plural. In other words, the subject and verb must agree with one another in their tense.
Do you mind if I ask you something?
This is a way to carefully ask a question that you’re worried might be rude, but that you want to know anyway. For example, if you’re visiting someone’s nice apartment and you want to know if you could afford a similar one, you can ask: This is a really nice place.
Do you mind examples?
Do you mind me closing the window?Do you mind Jack helping me with my homework?Do you mind us leaving the party early tonight.
How do you politely make an offer?
These phrases vary based on degrees of politeness, with “would you like…?” or “Do you want…?” being the most common, and “can I” and “may I” are more polite and more formal….There are a few phrases we use to make offers in English:Would you like…?Do you want…?Can I…?May I…?
How do you politely decline a money offer?
If the favor you did was minor and the amount of money offered is similar to the value of the favor, then you are mostly free to say no (unless they really, really insist.) Be honest – “it was nothing”, “you don’t owe me anything”, “I did it because you’re a friend”, “I’m sure you would do the same for me”, etc.
What is an example of a request sentence?
Simple Sentences used for Request : I wonder whether you could give me a car. I am sorry to trouble you but I need your help. I hope you don’t mind if l asked the money. Would you mind if I ask your help?
How do you order coffee in English chat?
Choose from basic optionsPour over: similar to classic coffee, made by hot water poured over coffee beans and dripping down into a cup.Decaf: decaffeinated coffee, or coffee with no caffeine.Americano: espresso with hot water added.Cappucino: espresso with a smaller amount of steamed (hot) milk.More items…
How do you respond when someone offers an offer?
When someone asks you if they can help, refer to your list and say “YES.” Let them choose what task on the list they would like to do. You don’t need to feel indebted to those who help—your sincere appreciation of their help is thanks enough. People understand that you may not be able to return the favor.
Is Would you mind polite?
To be even more polite, you might say, Would you mind…? (‘Would’ sounds a little less sure than ‘do’): … (Do you mind if I turn…?/Would you mind if I turned…?) Another softener that is often used when requesting something is the word just.
How do you offer coffee to a girl?
Tips to Ask a Girl for a Coffee Date# Be Confident. Yes! … # Check Her Response. Before you approach her, it’s better to look for her response. … # Don’t Ask Immediately. … # Coffee is Casual. … # Use Pick Up Lines. … # Be Specific and Quite Flexible.
How do you say yes to an offer?
2. How to accept a job offer by email / letterAn expression of your gratitude for the job offer and the opportunity.Written formal acceptance of the job offer.The terms and conditions (your salary, job title and any other benefits)Clarification on your starting date.