- What does soaring mean?
- What does it mean to manage something?
- What is another word for highest?
- How do you say on top of?
- What is another word for manage?
- How do you stay on top of work?
- How do you spell managed?
- What’s another way to say stay on top of?
- What is another word for abreast?
- What does it mean to stay current?
- What is the opposite of highest?
- What is the antonym of highest?
- What is another word for update?
- What’s another word for on top?
- What does it mean to be on top of someone?
- What does abreast mean?
- Is oversaw a word?
- What does it mean to stay on top of things?
- What is another word for current?
What does soaring mean?
1a : to fly aloft or about.
b(1) : to sail or hover in the air often at a great height : glide.
(2) of a glider : to fly without engine power and without loss of altitude.
2 : to rise or increase dramatically (as in position, value, or price) stocks soared..
What does it mean to manage something?
(Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to handle or direct with a degree of skill: such as. a : to exercise executive, administrative, and supervisory direction of manage a business manage a bond issue manages a baseball team.
What is another word for highest?
RELATED WORDS AND SYNONYMS FOR HIGHESTleading.main.major.master.preeminent.premier.primary.top.More items…
How do you say on top of?
on top of that / synonymsfurthermore. adv.in addition. phr.not only that. phr.other than that. phr.also. adv.additionally. adv.in addition to this. phr.in addition to that.More items…
What is another word for manage?
SYNONYMS FOR manage 1 arrange, contrive. 4 guide, conduct, regulate, engineer. 5 handle, manipulate.
How do you stay on top of work?
5 Tips to Staying on Top of your WorkPrioritize your Tasks – In order from most important to least important, write a list of what needs to get done. … Always Plan Ahead – Take care of what you can before you leave and prepare for your first day back. … Go into Work Early – Take care of the pending tasks before your normal work day starts.
How do you spell managed?
Correct spelling for the English word “Managed” is [mˈanɪd͡ʒd], [mˈanɪdʒd], [m_ˈa_n_ɪ_dʒ_d] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What’s another way to say stay on top of?
stay on top of / synonymsbe aware.keep abreast.be informed.be upstairs.stay upstairs.always on top.keep pace.watch.More items…
What is another word for abreast?
In this page you can discover 40 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for abreast, like: by the side of, in line, alongside, informed, au courant, level, equal, side-by-side, abeam of, against and off.
What does it mean to stay current?
: to stay current : to change as conditions change.
What is the opposite of highest?
highest / antonymsbottom. adj. & n.footing.foundation.ground.floor.lowest.average incomes. phr.average return. phr.More items…
What is the antonym of highest?
What is the opposite of highest?bottommostlowermostnethermostrock-bottomundermostbottomlowlastbaseground4 more rows
What is another word for update?
In this page you can discover 13 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for update, like: bring up to date, renew, refresh, amend, refurbish, revise, antique, make old, new, modernize and rejuvenate.
What’s another word for on top?
RELATED WORDS AND SYNONYMS FOR ON TOP OFaloft.atop.beyond.high.on high.on top of.over.overhead.More items…
What does it mean to be on top of someone?
1. In complete control or with complete awareness of someone or something, often due to being diligent, fully informed, and/or up-to-date.
What does abreast mean?
adverb, adjective side by side; beside each other in a line: They walked two abreast down the street. equal to or alongside in progress, attainment, or awareness (usually followed by of or with): to keep abreast of scientific developments; keeping abreast with the times.
Is oversaw a word?
Oversaw definitions Oversaw is defined as to have watched over or directed something.
What does it mean to stay on top of things?
1. To remain completely in control of, aware about, or on schedule with something. A: “How is the new project going?” B: “Right on track! Jen has been staying on top of everything while you were on vacation.” I don’t know how you stay on top of all the different student issues that are brought to your attention.
What is another word for current?
synonym study for current Current, present, prevailing, prevalent refer to something generally or commonly in use.